If you’re a fabric hoarder or you’re Pinterest obsessed, you’ve come to the right place!
As a lover of all things fabric, sewing, and do-it-yourself, you’ll find creative ideas throughout my blog. I initially started this site as a way to share my creations but it has evolved into a resource for bag patterns, tutorials, and the occasional pattern hack. You’ll also find behind the scenes of my design process and what I am working on.
Food, I also love food! Recipes to gardening, the farm girl in me will show you delicious ideas to use fresh produce in new and exciting ways.
My goal is to have you coming back to my blog time and again, inspired to try something new each time!
Looking to meet more makers like yourself? Check out the series PTBO Makes that introduces you to local makers. I live in a creative community bursting with so much talent that I am sure you will find something to enjoy! For an inside look into my favourite things, check out my series Friday Favourites. It’s an excellent way to get to know more about the products I love, the people I follow and the services I use!
Get to know The Little Bird!
- I have a serious obsession with zippers, fabric and bag hardware. If it’s pretty, I have got to have it!
- My Great Grandparents are my creative inspiration. As quilters, embroiderers, and artists, many of the qualities I have were passed down from them. I’m truly grateful for what they’ve passed onto me.
- I don’t just know how to sew! I can also embroider, paint, draw, and have even tried my hand at drop spinning yarn! I can even lay hardwood, laminate and tile floor, just don’t ask me to use a saw 😉
- I’m a mom, wife and have 4 siblings. Our home is bursting with creativity! My husband paints, draws and plays a million instruments and the little dude loves arts and crafts!
- I love to write! Be it a tutorial, a recipe or even just sharing, I love getting my words out there for you to read!
- You can regularly find my writing and pattern hacks on Andrie Designs Blog!
- I teach sewing classes and workshops at The Quilter’s Bolt in Millbrook ON. It’s a great way to learn a new project with an extra hand to guide you along the way!
Thank you for reading my adventures! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter below to get insider news on updates, shop sales and all my favourite things!
-Creative Designer behind The Little Bird Designs
“fabric hoarding isn’t an obsession, it’s a lifestyle!”
Occasionally The Little Bird Designs website may contain affiliate links and sponsored content. I only share the services and products that I use and love. Opinions will always be my own and any sponsored posts will be clearly stated.